Inspired by engineers, the Epson SureColor T-Series printers are designed to be the most precise high performance, large format inkjet printers in their class. In fact, it is possible that the T-Series printers may be the most photographic signage printers ever developed. Never before has there been a large format color imaging system equally capable of producing precise technical drawings, graphic posters, maps, presentation pieces and retail signage at high speed. This makes the T-Series ideal for applications in the architectural, engineering, GIS and corporate markets.
Within the range of Epson’s professional large-format T-Series printers, exists a printer to match your requirements. All are easy to use without the need for special training, so they integrate seamlessly into the office environment. And, all deliver precise line detail, crisp text and true photo quality graphics. The T-Series printers are available in print widths of 24”, 36” and 48” and offer dual or single paper rolls. Additional features are listed below.
- Photographic 64-inch roll-to-roll solvent printer
- Production print speeds up to 190 ft2 per hour while capable of reaching speeds up to 550 ft2 per hour
- Advanced Dual-Array PrecisionCore® TFP® print heads with 1400 nozzles per color
- Proven 10 color Epson UltraChrome® GSX solvent ink technology
- Optional high density white and metallic silver inks
- Professional media handling for plain paper up to 1.5 mm thick poster board
- Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Variable-sized droplet technology as small as 4.2 picoliters,
- Minimum line thickness as little as 0.018 mm
- Accurate line placement to within +/- 0.1%
For more information about Epson printers, call a CCS Presentation Systems specialist at 480-348-0100. At CCS, we excel at providing audio video solutions to meet the unique needs of every organization. Visit our website, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter pages.