If you’re a specialty retailer, then you know that getting your customers’ attention is a tough task in today’s multimedia rich world. Having interactive solutions and a digital signage system for your connected customers can be a tremendous bonus to your business. When you work with top manufacturers and CCS as your audio-visual equipment systems integrator, you’re working with the best.
There are numerous benefits to bringing in state of the art digital signage:
- Digital signage can power your brand’s image and reinforce your identity, look and feel of the brand attributes to customers. The color and accuracy of LCD screens in your stores’ retail environment far surpasses quality printed signage.
- Digital signage improves your customers’ in-store shopping experience. Entertain your customers in checkout lines with promotional material, information feeds, news feeds and more. Or during the holidays, screencast holiday music and imagery.
- With touchscreen kiosk technology, customers can
search your inventory and store environment for specific products. The screen can also pass along sales events.
- Moving to digital signage can save on costs by eliminating the production step in the overall process – your outlet can move from design stage to live display. No more shipping costs, no more print production costs.
- Digital signage can be set up and controlled from a single point of access, whether it’s multiple screens from one location, or screens across multiple franchises. Store owners can program the display units according to location, times of day and much more.
Our manufacturing partner NEC offers the following solutions in a terrific case study. Learn about general digital display solutions, questions to ask, costs involved and more. For your free copy, please click here to download the case study.